Note: This information is for 2017. Click here to view current information.
Majority Caucus Whip – Republican
District 18 – Adair, Chariton, Clark, Knox, Lewis, Linn, Macon, Marion, Pike, Ralls, Randolph, Schuyler, Scotland, and Shelby
View District Map (Google Maps)
View District Map (PDF)
Brian Munzlinger, a lifelong farmer, is a 1978 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia with a BS Degree in General Agriculture and a teaching certificate in Agriculture.
Senator Munzlinger and his wife Michele have two children. They attend Monticello United Methodist Church.
Senator Munzlinger is a member of: Missouri Farm Bureau; Missouri Corn Growers; Missouri Soybean; Missouri Cattlemen’s; NFIB; Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity; State Fair Foundation, University of Missouri Alumni Association; and a life member of the National Rifle Association. He serves on the advisory board to the University of Missouri’s Greenley Research Center and the board of directors for the NEMO Grain Processors Co-op.
Elected to the Senate: 2010, 2014
House of Representatives: 2002 – 2010
- Munzlinger Recognized by Missouri Association of Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Senator Munzlinger Honored By Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- Senator Munzlinger Receives Legislative Award from Missouri Police Chiefs Association
- Senator Munzlinger Awarded for Helping Missouri Veterans
- Senator Munzlinger Named “Senator of the Year” By Missouri Sheriff’s Association
Agriculture, Food Production and Outdoor Resources, Chairman
Small Business & Industry
Transportation, Infrastructure & Public Safety
Joint Committee on Legislative Research
Joint Committee on Life Sciences
Joint Committee on Transportation Oversight
Senate Interim Committee on Labor Reform
Missouri Emergency Response Commission