JEFFERSON CITY — This Week in the Missouri Senate reviews:
- Senate Bill 578, legislation that seeks to make changes to laws regarding arbitration agreements between employers and at-will employees;
- Senate Bill 802, a measure that would modify provisions relating to women’s and minority business enterprises;
- Senate Bill 617, 611 and 667, which relates to taxes;
- Senate Bill 822, legislation that relates to seat belt’s roles as evidence; and
- Senate Bill 874, a measure that would allow citizens to summon a grand jury by filing a petition with the court.