JEFFERSON CITY — This Week in the Missouri Senate reviews some of the committees that have met during the interim, which is the period of time between regular legislative sessions:
- Senate Interim Committee on MO HealthNet Pharmacy Benefits (Audio: Committee chair, Sen. David Sater, R-Cassville);
- Legislative Task Force on Dyslexia (Audio: Committee member, Sen. Scott Sifton, D-Affton);
- Senate Interim Committee on Long-Term Care Facilities (Audio: Committee chair, Sen. Mike Cunningham, R-Rogersville);
- Senate Interim Committee on Utility Regulation and Infrastructure Investment (Audio: Committee chair, Sen. Ed Emery, R-Lamar); and
- Joint Committee on the Justice System.
This feature report is narrated by Senate Communications Officer Dean Morgan.
To download the script (.docx) and/or the audio (.mp3), please click here.