JEFFERSON CITY — This Week in the Missouri Senate reviews:
- Senate Bill 2, legislation that seeks to modify provisions relating to the Missouri Works program;
- Senate Bill 53, a measure that would provide personnel of certain police forces would not be subject to a residency requirement;
- Senate Bill 60, which would create and modify provisions relating to law enforcement agency accountability;
- Senate Bill 78, a measure that seeks to change the way state employees could be hired;
- Senate Bill 120, legislation that would change certain laws regarding military affairs; and
- Potential future education legislation.