JEFFERSON CITY — This Week in the Missouri Senate reviews:
- The latest involving the Missouri Senate Appropriations Committee;
- House Bill 16, the supplemental budget for the current fiscal year;
- Senate Bill 225, legislation that seeks to allow the concealed carry of firearms on public transportation systems and transporting of non-functioning or unloaded firearms on public buses;
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 3, which would condemn the Missouri Supreme Court’s Dred Scott decision; and
- Senate Bill 12, a measure that relates to public health.