Senator Lincoln Hough
Senator Lincoln Hough was re-elected to the Missouri Senate in 2022. He began his public service career in 2011, being elected to the Missouri House of Representatives and later as the Greene County Commissioner.
Senator Hough graduated from Missouri State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. A first generation rancher, he has solely owned and operated his cattle ranch since middle school. Senator Hough has volunteered for the Greene County and Missouri Cattlemen's Association and currently serves on the Greene County Farm Bureau Board of Directors.
Senator Hough is a dedicated advocate for his constituents. He successfully sponsored legislation to enact the largest tax cut in state history, led the appropriations committee in their investment in critical infrastructure and carried legislation to provide mental health resources to first responders.
The most important job he has is being the father to his two sons. The boys are his pride and joy, bringing energy after a long day on the ranch; or preparing the future budget of the state. He will commonly say that the time he spends with his boys outweighs all the awards or honors he could ever be given.
- Electric Cooperatives: Legislative Leadership Award
- St. Louis Police Officers Memorial Fund: Back the Blue Legislative Award
- Judicial Conference of Missouri: Honoree
- Missouri Cattlemen's Association: Legislator of the Year
- Missouri Centers for Independent Living: Legislator of the Year
- Missouri Citizens for Modern Transit: Chairman Award
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce: Spirit of Enterprise
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce: Missourian in the Arena
- Missouri Community Colleges: Show-Me Leadership Award
- Missouri Corn Growers Association: Public Servant Award
- Missouri State Council of Fire Fighters: Legislator of the Year
- Missouri State University Foundation: Government Excellence Award
- Missouri National Educators Association: Horace Mann Awardee
- Missouri Soybeans: Soy Supporter Award
- Missouri Corn: Public Servant Award
Prior Legislative Service:
House of Representatives: 2010 – 2016
Missouri Tourism Commission
2023 Legislative Review
2022 Legislative and Budget Priorities
Missouri’s 2024 Fiscal Outlook
Senate Committee Membership
Economic Development and Tax Policy
Insurance and Banking
StatutoryJoint Committee on Legislative Research
Joint Committee on Legislative Research - Personnel Subcommittee
Joint Committee on Legislative Research - Revision Subcommittee
Joint Committee on Public Assistance