FIRST REGULAR SESSION
SENATE BILL NO. 227
90TH GENERAL ASSEMBLY
INTRODUCED BY SENATOR MATHEWSON.
Read 1st time January 11, 1999, and 1,000 copies ordered printed.
TERRY L. SPIELER, Secretary.
To repeal section 312.100, RSMo 1994, relating to nonintoxicating beer, and to enact in lieu thereof one new section relating to the same subject.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Missouri, as follows:
Section A. Section 312.100, RSMo 1994, is repealed and one new section enacted in lieu thereof, to be known as section 312.100, to read as follows:
312.100. 1. Before any permit required by this chapter shall be issued, the annual fee required therefor shall be paid into the state treasury, or to the director of revenue if provided by law, and the receipt for such payment filed in the office of the supervisor of liquor control. Annual fees required for permits authorized by this chapter shall be as follows:
(1) For a permit authorizing the manufacture, and the sale by the manufacturer, of nonintoxicating beer brewed or manufactured in this state, two hundred and fifty dollars;
(2) For a permit authorizing the sale in this state by any distributor or wholesaler, other than the manufacturer or brewer thereof, of nonintoxicating beer, fifty dollars;
(3) For a permit authorizing the sale of nonintoxicating beer for consumption on premises where sold, [twenty-five] three hundred dollars;
(4) For a permit authorizing the sale of nonintoxicating beer by grocers and other merchants and dealers, for sale in the original package direct to consumers, but not for resale, [fifteen] three hundred dollars;
(5) For the privilege of selling to duly licensed wholesalers and soliciting orders for the sale of nonintoxicating beer, fifty dollars.
2. The provisions of this section are subject to and limited by the provisions of sections 311.181 and 311.182, RSMo.
3. The licenses prescribed in this section for the privilege of selling nonintoxicating beer by a wholesaler shall allow such wholesaler to sell nonintoxicating beer to licensees licensed by the gaming commission to sell beer or alcoholic beverages pursuant to section 313.840, RSMo.
Return to Senate Home Page