SCS/HB 307 & HB 812 - This act authorizes the Department of Revenue to issue specified special license plates.
DON'T TREAD ON ME SPECIAL LICENSE PLATES - This act authorizes the Department of Revenue to issue "Don't Tread on Me" special license plates. The terms of the act delineate the application process and the design of such plates (Section 301.4035).
CASS COUNTY - THE BURNT DISTRICT SPECIAL LICENSE PLATES - This act allows the Department of Revenue to issue "Cass County - The Burnt District" special license plates. In order to obtain one of these specialized licensed plates, the motorist must pay regular registration fees, an additional $15 fee to the Department of Revenue, and a $25 emblem-use authorization fee to Cass County. Under the terms of the act, 80% of the $25 emblem-use authorization fee will be distributed within Cass County to public safety with the remaining 20% of the emblem-use authorization fee to be distributed to the Cass County parks and recreation department (Section 301.3161).
NIXA EDUCATION FOUNDATION SPECIAL LICENSE PLATES - This act allows members of the Nixa Education Foundation to obtain special license plates bearing their organization's name and emblem. To obtain this plate, a person must submit an application to the Director of the Department of Revenue accompanied by an emblem-use authorization statement along with an additional $15 fee. Any person who was previously issued a foundation plate and who does not provide an emblem-use authorization statement at a subsequent time of registration will be issued a new plate which does not bear the foundation's emblem. This portion of the act is identical to SCS/SB 26 & 106 (2011)(Section 301.4006).
COMBAT ACTION SPECIAL LICENSE PLATES - This act also allows persons who have been awarded the combat action badge to obtain specialized license plates bearing the words "COMBAT ACTION" and an image of the combat action badge. This portion of the act is similar to SCS/SB 26 & 106 (2011) and SB 909 (2010).