SB 2 - This act prohibits certain activities from being committed on the rivers of this state, including:
1) Possessing or using beer bongs or other devices intended for rapid consumption of alcohol;
2) Possessing or consuming any alcoholic substance that is produced in gelatin form (Jell-o shots);
3) Possessing or using any large volume alcohol containers that hold more than one gallon;
4) Distributing Mardi Gras bead necklaces or similar paraphernalia; and
5) Possessing Styrofoam coolers on or within fifty feet of any such river, unless in a campground, picnic area, landing, road, or parking lot.
Violation of these provisions is a Class A misdemeanor.
This section is similar to a provision of CCS/SS/SCS/HCS/HB 62 (2009).
SUSAN HENDERSON MOORE