SB 122 - This act creates the Energy Efficiency Implementation Act.
The Office of Administration is required to identify and deposit into the office of administration revolving administrative trust fund no more than two and a half percent of the total cost savings realized when the state enters into a guaranteed energy cost savings contract. Subject to appropriation, the Office of Administration may expend the cost savings deposited in the fund to offset all reasonable costs associated with the implementation of future guaranteed energy cost savings contracts. The Office of Administration will be required to compile a report at least annually which outlines the cost savings identified by the Office of Administration.
The Office of Administration shall have authority to:
(1) Establish policies and procedures for facility management and valuation;
(2) Coordinate a state facility review;
(3) Implement a capital improvement plan;
(4) Solicit and evaluate state facility investment proposals;
(5) Establish performance measures for facility management operations; and
(6) Prepare annual reports and plans concerning operation savings.